Saturday, March 12, 2011

My First Chair Makeover... PART 2

Well, I finally finished it!  I think... My $1.00 chair makeover turned out fabulous!  If you missed the first part of the project, you can find it here.

The only thing I haven't done is screw the bottom cushion back on. I misplaced the screws and haven't been to the great Home Depot to get more... So, I figured I would show it as is... although the seat is sitting a bit crooked at the moment.

It's going to look lovely in my living room.  A great replacement for my old rocking chair!

Smiles,
Jen 

6 comments:

  1. I love it, looks so much better than that dark brown wood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Book Geekery! The paint and new fabric just made it feel so fresh and alive while keeping its "funky" feel. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's so cute! Nice work! Looks sooo cottage chic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love before and after... nice job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Job! I have a similar project planned myself!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear comments!